Please read the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). By using this Website (“Website”), you are taken to consent to the Terms, which shall govern your use of the Website. You should not use the Website if you do not want to be bound by the Terms.
1. These Terms may be modified at any time without notice, and any such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the Terms on the Website. By using this Website you agree to periodically review this Agreement and be bound by any modifications or amendments made.
2. The Website is owned by Snap-on U.K. Holdings Limited (“Snap-on”) a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 2648720, whose registered office is at Telford Way, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8SN.
3. In order to access certain areas of the Website, you must first register with Snap-on.
4. On providing your details, you warrant that you are or that you represent a company or entity which is a UK resident, aged 18 or above and that you will provide Snap-on with complete and accurate registration information. You agree that it is your responsibility to inform Snap-on of any changes to that information (including, in particular, your e-mail address) by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
5. You are responsible for all use of the Website made by you or anyone else using your details.
6. Snap-on reserves the right to contact you by e-mail with regard to your use of the Website.
8. Copyright in the Website and the content of the Website is owned by or licensed to Snap-on. You may print and download portions of the content in accordance with these Terms. In downloading and/or printing materials from the Website, you agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices, trademarks and the like from any materials.
9. SNAP-ON, SUN, JOHN BEAN, FLANK DRIVE, BLUE POINT, WILLIAMS, VANTAGE and INTEGRITY are trademarks of Snap-on Incorporated or its affiliates. All trademarks and service marks (whether registered or unregistered), domain names, logos and company names referred to on this Website belong to Snap-on Incorporated or its affiliates, or to other proprietors in respect of goods or services originating from those proprietors.
10. Any other copying, redistribution, publication or retransmission of any portion of Website material, including any trademark, service mark, domain name, logo or company name of Snap-on or any third party, is strictly prohibited without express written consent of Snap-on. Requests for consent should be directed to email@example.com
11. You hereby warrant that you will not post or transmit to the Website (or attempt to post or transmit to the Website), whether as part of a message or otherwise, any software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or any computer software or equipment or any other harmful component.
12. Any purchase you make of any goods shall be on Snap-on’s standard terms of business, which are set out at http://www.snapon.com/uk/legal/terms_of_sale.asp
13. To the extent allowed by applicable law, Snap-on hereby disclaims all warranties, conditions or duties of every nature whatsoever (except any duties of good faith), including without limitation, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality or of fitness for a particular purpose, any express or statutory warranties, and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, or negligence or of workmanlike effort. Additionally, Snap-on makes no warranty that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties but makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is so compliant and free from infection. Use of the Website and its content is therefore entirely at your own risk.
14. Snap-on will not be responsible for errors or technical difficulties with the functionality of the Website or of electronic mail transmissions. Snap-on accepts no responsibility for errors in specifications, pictures or illustrations, typographical or photographic errors, or functioning of this Website’s software or hardware.
16. Under no circumstances shall Snap-on be liable to you or any other party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data, sales, goodwill or profits, whether or not Snap-on has been advised of the possibility of such losses, or under any legal or equitable theory of liability, in tort, contract or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use, communication or transmission with or by the Website. Nothing in these Terms attempts to restrict Snap-on’s liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
(b) fraud; or
(c) any other liability to the extent that such liability may not be excluded or limited as a matter or law.
17. In order to provide a comprehensive resource, Snap-on has collected information from many sources. Such information may include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. If you believe any information is inaccurate, please contact Snap-on at firstname.lastname@example.org
18. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Snap-on and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, and subcontractors against all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees, that may at any time be incurred by reason of any claim arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website.
20. Snap-on or you may terminate this agreement at any time. You may terminate this agreement by destroying: (a) all materials and content obtained from the Website, and (b) all related documentation and all copies and installations. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials and content from any computer and/or media and, upon Snap-on’s request, certify in writing that all materials and content have been destroyed.
21. No failure or delay by Snap-on to exercise any right under these Terms shall operate as a waiver of such right.
22. The Website and these Terms are governed exclusively by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. For the exclusive benefit of Snap-on, Snap-on shall retain the right to bring proceedings in respect of any dispute or matter arising out of these Terms and/or your use of the Website in the courts of the country of your residence or, where you are using this Website in the course of your trade or profession, the country of your principal place of business.